The Crisologos, Vigan’s most prominent political dynasty, have converted their ancestral home into this strangely compelling family shrine. In addition to the mildly interesting family photos, personal effects, period furniture and an impressive collection of indigenous Filipino headgear, you may spot the blood-stained pair of trousers from Floro Crisologo’s assassination in 1972, and the old Chevy that Governor Carmeling Crisologo was in when she was (unsuccessfully) ambushed by gunmen in 1961.
- Rain Drops, Rate Drops Promo Extended
- RAIN DROPS RATE DROPS PROMO!
- FLASH SALE!!! Book now before it ends! Save as much as 30% OFF on our Published Rates when you book direct to us!
- GREAT NEWS!!! Our Rain or Shine promo is extended until September 30, 2018. Book now and get lots of freebies!
- Take advantage of the RAIN OR SHINE room package to weather the rain— and have fun while you’re at it.