Nestled at the heart of lush gardens crossed with a nature trail, this thatched-roofed, plant-festooned restaurant is a great bet for Ilocano dishes such as Vigan empanadas, poqui-poqui (a roasted eggplant dish), warek-warek (pork innards with mayo) and the more conventional bagnet, pinakbét and mega fruit shakes. During busy weekends it’s set meals only (P180) and you’ll have to queue.
- Rain Drops, Rate Drops Promo Extended
- RAIN DROPS RATE DROPS PROMO!
- FLASH SALE!!! Book now before it ends! Save as much as 30% OFF on our Published Rates when you book direct to us!
- GREAT NEWS!!! Our Rain or Shine promo is extended until September 30, 2018. Book now and get lots of freebies!
- Take advantage of the RAIN OR SHINE room package to weather the rain— and have fun while you’re at it.