The Syquia Mansion on Quirino Blvd was recently turned into a museum filled with old furniture and exhibits dedicated to the life of Vigan native Elpidio Quirino, the Philippines’ sixth president. Quirino was born in the nearby provincial jail, where his mother worked. He rose to political prominence after marrying into the fabulously wealthy Syquia family.
- Rain Drops, Rate Drops Promo Extended
- RAIN DROPS RATE DROPS PROMO!
- FLASH SALE!!! Book now before it ends! Save as much as 30% OFF on our Published Rates when you book direct to us!
- GREAT NEWS!!! Our Rain or Shine promo is extended until September 30, 2018. Book now and get lots of freebies!
- Take advantage of the RAIN OR SHINE room package to weather the rain— and have fun while you’re at it.